SANITATION-QUALITY & ASSURANCE
Apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b444cd72-03d5-44e1-ab6b-e30db4528ae6&ccId=9200021686968_2&lang=en_US
- Must be a motivated person with willingness to learn and work overtime as assigned.
- Must be neat, clean, and have legible handwriting,
- Must be punctual,
- Must have good manual dexterity,
- Must present a positive attitude toward co-workers and job,
- Must be capable of working from heights > 10 feet,
- Must do other work as assigned.
- Performs plant cleaning as prescribed by the Master Sanitation Schedule. Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of plant.
- Utilizes powered cleaning equipment that may include powered lifts, scissors lifts, power washers, foam applicators, steamers, automatic compactors, motors and various non-mechanized equipment.
- Follows instructions for safe lifting and carrying various sizes, shapes, and weight of objects; identifies/reports defective equipment; reports all job-related injuries to management.
- Works independently, with no direct supervision in a high efficiency level.
- Follows all applicable GMP’s for the area in which he/she is assigned. Maintains and uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with OSHA, plant defined GMP’s, or when directed by a supervisor.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing any food safety hazards. In the event that a food safety hazard is identified, the employee is to notify their supervisor, a member of Quality, or a member of the Leadership Team. Employees are empowered to immediately address a food safety hazard if they have the ability.
- Mixes and handles chemical concentrates.
- May perform other duties as required.
Excellent Benefits: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, matching 401K, air evac coverage, PTO, sick days, holiday pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org