Workforce Development Liaison
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
Title: Workforce Development Liaison Eastern Counties
Salary Range: 42,684.00
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Springfield Campus
Department: Workforce Development
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Work-Life Balance
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Institutional Closing Pay (Last 2 weeks of December) for qualifying positions
- Employee Assistance Program
ECTC is seeking a high-energy individual to coordinate, promote, and deliver short-term customized training for the college’s business and industry partners. The workforce development liaison will conduct sales activities and provide client support for program development that delivers educational and related services to private corporations, government agencies, and professional organizations throughout our service region. This position will work with our business and industry partners primarily in Washington, Marion, Taylor, and Green Counties.
• Coordinates the design, development, marketing, and delivery of business and industry training programs.
• Act as a liaison between ECTC and clients to facilitate communication and cooperation.
• Promote KCTCS TRAINS or other business/industry financing options.
• Keep track of current customers’ accounts, ensuring that projects are renewed and that new training requirements are identified and assessed.
• Represent ECTC in economic development, chambers of commerce, training consortia, and other entities within the service region.
• Assists in the coordination of faculty and teacher assignments and course scheduling.
• Evaluate trainee comments on instructors and teaching, make appropriate course adjustments and determine whether training objectives are accomplished.
• Provides instruction for Workforce Solution courses onsite or in the workplace, as needed.
• Participates on college teams and committees, as needed.
• Travel within our service region to our business and industry partners is required.
Bachelor’s degree (business, administrative management, adult learning, or related field), and three years of related work experience, or equivalent.
Additional Skills Requested:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and people skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to work effectively on a team
• Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com