Senior Accountant – $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 / Yearly
Contact Stacey Bowman at 859-788-3661 for more information
If you’re looking to build your skills and career as a Senior Accountant, Robert Half currently has a permanent opportunity at an innovative, growing company for you to check out in the SPRINGFIELD, Kentucky area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be required to perform financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to help you achieve long-term potential within the company. We are currently looking for an individual who possess excellent analytical skills and thrives working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while contributing to company growth.
What you get to do every single day
– Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
– Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
– Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
– Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
– Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
– Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
– ERP system experience
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Excellent attention to detail
– Solid understanding of Quickbooks Online
– Command of budget forecasting
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Ability to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent, and to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment
– Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
– 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
– Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
– Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
– Engages effectively in self-directed time management and prioritization of workload
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com