Click Here to Apply!
This position is responsible for duties such as wrapping product, and cleaning and stocking the meat department. The Meat Clerk is expected to keep the department clean and sanitized to Company standards.
- Consistently meets or exceeds set standards involving the handling, stocking, wrapping of product, grinding, and the maintenance of the meat department.
Cleans and sanitizes the meat department at the end of each shift. Breaking down the equipment is required for the health and safety of our customers.
- Lift product up to 50 lbs.
- Customer service orientation, friendly personality.
- Experience in wrapping meat, grinding hamburger, working up chicken, working lunch meat.
- Ability to get to work at assigned starting times & complete assigned shifts.
- 401(k) & ESOP must work at least 1,000 hours in a year to qualify
- Paid Vacation, must average 20 hours per week
- Safety Bonus potential
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance (FT only)
- STD (FT only)
- LTD (FT only)
- Year End Bonus, after first year of service
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org