McDonald’s Shift Leader / Full Time Manager
McDonald’s Shift Leader / Manager
Our McDonald’s is now hiring Shift Leaders and Managers to join our restaurant team. As a Shift Leader & Department Manager, you’ll be a part of a community that helps lead and thrives on service- to each other, customers, and the community. We are hiring immediately and look forward to meeting with interested candidates.
This job offers weekly pay starting at $17-$18/hr. PLUS earn a sign-on bonus up to $500
Go further than you ever thought possible at McDonald’s. Reach your career goals, gain valuable job training, and unlock access to retirement benefits.
If you’re looking for a job that inspires your best and moves you forward – look no further. At our family-owned McDonald’s restaurants, our mission is to not only create an incredible work environment, but also help our employees reach their goals.
We will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed, all you need is an outstanding attitude and a willingness to learn. Work hard for us, and we’ll work just as hard for you.
Shift Leader and Manager Responsibilities:
Shift Leaders and Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get fast, accurate, friendly experiences at every visit. A shift manager provides leadership to the Restaurant team to ensure great quality, service, and cleanliness to each customer.
- Taking action to ensure the crew is meeting McDonald’s standards
- Monitoring safety, security, and profitability
- Planning for each shift, monitoring performance during all shifts
- Strong customer service skills for working with customers and team members
- Communicating well with crew members, other shift managers, and GM
- Responsible for meeting targets during shifts and helping with assigned departments
As a Shift Leader/Manager, you may be responsible for:
- Food Safety
- Internal Communication
- Inventory Management
- Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
- Managing Crew
- Quality Food Production
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Safety and Security
- Flexible Full- time (FT) availability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- FREE Meals During Shifts
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- College Tuition Assistance
- Education Through Archways to Opportunity
- Career Growth Opportunities (Performance Awards and Bonuses)
- 6% 401K Match and Insurance
- Free Uniforms
- QSR (Quick Service) restaurant experience preferred but not required
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org