Maternal Child Health Specialist-Washington County Health Center
Lincoln Trail District Health Dept.
Maternal Child Health Specialist-Washington County
Status: Full-time, Contract with benefits
Pay Rate: $18.00-$20.00
Reports to: Director of Early Childhood Services
Location: Washington County Health Center
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assesses MCH needs yearly and selects appropriate MCH state packages. Implements packages and documents activities in the MCH catalyst reporting system.
- Performs a variety of functions in health services program coordination/management in the areas of project management, policy and procedure development and interpretation, program development and coordinates program/project evaluation, documentation, technical assistance and representation of the department and organization networking.
- Coordinates the assigned program or health care projects providing services to clients needing treatment and/or other health care, recommends or develops policies and procedures and interprets their use to ensure compliance in maintaining program accountability and effectiveness, evaluates program/projects as required to improve the quality as well as quantity of service delivery, provides technical assistance to program and office staff in areas of expertise.
- Represents the department on inter-agency councils and committees and attends meetings relating to area of responsibility, maintains a collaborative relationship with health agencies, prepares statistical reports on program performance, needs, services, information, and demographic data.
- Contributes to and ensures the evaluation of program performance, monitors program operations through on-site visits, review of reports and records, provides information and interpretation of the assigned program/special projects to all departmental staff and to the general public and prepares program plans, policy manuals and other informational materials for distribution to staff, patients, clients and the general public to meet federal, state and agency reporting requirements.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with two years public health experience, Master’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Nursing, Nutrition, Epidemiology or Environmental Health may substitute for one (1) year experience.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please complete an online contract application by 4:30 pm EST on June 30, 2023. No phone calls please. Selection will be made by interview(s), and/or review of submitted documentation. Criminal background, licensure check, and drug screening will be required.
Failure to meet any of the selection criteria shall disqualify an applicant.
Send Applications to: Lincoln Trail District Health Department, 108 New Glendale Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42702, Fax: +1-270-387-1737, Web: https://www.ltdhd.org/
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Health: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com