Human Resource Specialist
Apply online here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a4e23558-3778-43ed-80ae-032b381fa825&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter&fbclid=IwAR3By6bkstzr4RhGCInh5O1j9_AhPsUGsp9fWWaMJScmIrgZ_fF0DMxfW48
Summary/Objective (role description):
Plans and carries out policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions (duties and tasks summary):
Team members must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodations, the essential functions of the role which may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support concerning FMLA, MLOA, STD/ LTD leaves.
- Supports team members with benefit/ insurance enrollments and questions.
- Assist HR department with all invoice reconciliation.
- Counsel team members/team leaders to resolve personal or company related problem which affects their performance
- Perform I-9 record compliance and retention.
- Assist in coordinating employee activities (i.e. company picnics, fund-raisers).
- Assist Human Resource Manager on special projects as needed.
- Assist Team Members with questions/concerns
- Support in all HR department functions to include recruiting, onboarding, payroll ect.
- Must be flexible and able to work in all areas and in your department regardless of duties listed above in order to accomplish TAC goals and objectives.
Primarily this position will operate in an open office environment with a moderate noise level. However, while performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to conditions of heat in the summer and cold in the winter and will work near moving mechanical parts. Uniform clothing and PPE provisions are provided by the company and are designed to assist with these conditions. Team members are also exposed to noise, which may require the use of hearing protection in certain areas.
Physical Requirements (example):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to operate or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and to communicate.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work (example):
This is a full-time position.
Skills and abilities based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity include:
- Proficient personal computer and system software skills.
2. Non-Technical Aptitude
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, customer orientation).
- Communication (verbal communication, listening, written communication).
- Judgment and thinking (strategic thinking, original thinking, judgment and decision making, problem solving, awareness).
- Performance skills (accuracy with detail, planning and organizing, Judgment and thinking (strategic thinking, original thinking, judgment and decision making, problem solving, awareness).
- Performance skills (accuracy with detail, planning and organizing, efficiency, business acumen).
- Personal characteristics (motivation/commitment, flexibility, assertiveness).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or four (4) + years related experience and high school diploma or G.E.D., and equivalent combination of education and experience.
TAC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not intended to provide a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time at the sole discretion of TAC, with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com