Director of Operations
Click here to apply!
The Director of Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure safety and quality at the facilities are consistent
- Ensure compliance with all manufacturing SOPs, review metrics and work to improve efficiency.
- Drive LEAN Manufacturing Principles
- Ensure OSHA guidelines are being followed
- Improve results throughout the facilities
- Set up check ins with Plant Managers to confirm that all guidelines and KPIs are being met
- Implement operational policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Execute operating plans to attain short and long-term financial goals.
- Optimizes current and proposed operational procedures to gain efficiencies and minimize risk.
- Monitors all metrics (financial, operational, etc.) to measure achievements of organization objectives.
- Creates functional strategies and develops budget, policies, and procedures to support infrastructure.
- Support the development and implementation of a cost reduction or global manufacturing plans that drive business results.
- Ensure planned KPIs such as revenue, gross margin, DPPM and OTD are met or exceeded.
- Ensure implementation of safety and environmental protocols are being adhered to by employees.
- Utilize the ERP system to plan/schedule resources using advanced planning/scheduling tools or reports.
- Proficient Accounting Background
- Contributes to the overall financial performance of the facility by utilizing reporting tools and implementing strategies/tactics designed to improve performance.
- Lead production and operational management teams ensuring collaboration and cross-departmental efficiencies.
- Maintain a strong presence on the plant floor to effectively coach and support manufacturing teams.
The ideal Director of Operations must have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or other related fields; Preferably Master Degree as well
- 8+ years of leadership positions in manufacturing operations; preferably in the Manufactured Goods industry
- Demonstrated cost management in functional areas
- Strong consulting & coaching skills; effective advisor to management and employees across a variety of business areas; able to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Working knowledge of LEAN Six Sigma Principles
- Intermediate MS Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding people skills, organizational skills, and a passionate leadership style
To apply submit resume for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, KY 40069: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com