Customer Care Representative – Seasonal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service through phone and personal contact.
- Resolve or escalate customer inquiries and/or complaints as needed.
- Document and update customer records based upon the interactions.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail needed.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and accurately submitted in a timely manner.
- Take responsibility regarding all aspects of daily tasks and actions.
- Maintain professionalism, integrity, security, image and confidentiality of information and records as required by the position.
- Attend all safety meetings, training and/or in-services.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and build rapport with customers.
- Exercise solid organizational and communication skills.
- Good phone skills and computer literacy (MS Office).
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Must be dependable with a stable work history.
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
- Effectively collaborate with leadership and employees to establish goals and standards.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service and safety.
- Ability to be a positive representative of the Company both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with respect and cooperation at all times with fellow employees and customers.
- High school diploma / GED is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an office environment preferred.
- Customer service or inside sales experience preferred.
Local Travel only.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, bend, crouch, squat, and twist on occasion.
- Perform light lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in writing.
- Move about in an office environment.
- Work using repetitive motion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work requires physical efforts associated with using the computer and phones to access information.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
- Regularly in an office environment.
- Regularly interrupted to meet the needs and requests of fellow employees and/or customers.
- Regularly required to manage a number of tasks at one time.
- Regularly experience a busy environment that will require excellent organizational and time and stress management skills.
- Regularly exposed to sensory demands due to excessive computer use
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org