CDL Propane Driver
Click Here to Apply!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate all assigned vehicles in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local codes and regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.
- Handle the delivery schedule with multiple stops per day as directed.
- Resolve or escalate customer inquiries and/or complaints as needed.
- Demonstrate responsibility regarding the care, condition, safe handling and securing of all company and customer equipment and property at all times.
- Ensure all required paperwork is in order, complete, accurate and legible and submit to supervisor at end of each business day.
- Crosstrain in the service area to ensure timely response to general customer needs in propane and/or water where offered.
- Maintain professionalism, integrity, security, image and confidentiality of information and records as required by the position.
- Attend all safety meetings, training and/or in-services as required.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Maintain a valid CDL driver’s license with appropriate endorsements.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Federal and State DOT rules and regulations.
- Have general mechanical abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to read maps and have a good knowledge of geographical area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com