CDL Class B Driver/Operator
CDL Class B Driver – Operator
Are you looking for a career to be home nightly, including weekends? Do you enjoy being hands-on, working outdoors and driving in a safety-first culture? If you are looking to be more than a driver, Austin Powder Company maybe the place for you.
This may be your ideal career move if:
- You are interested in learning from a global leader all aspects of safely handling explosives as you inventory, load, unload, transport product and at our local distribution center and customer job sites.
- You want to be an instrumental team member driving and operating MMU’s (Mobile Manufacturing Unit) and learning the technical aspects of staging our product in the field at customer job sites.
- If you enjoy driving, but want a balance of being hands-on, boots on the ground and staying active (ability to lift 50#).
- You get job satisfaction after putting in a full day’s work and giving it your all Monday – Friday
- Have your CDL w/ Tanker/Hazmat endorsements with clean driving record (consideration will be given to CDL holders needing endorsements).
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- Opportunity for Advancement – as a global leader, Austin Powder has career advancement opportunities for CDL Driver – Operator’s both locally and across the U.S.
- CDL Drivers are local, home nightly, M – F schedule, no weekends
- Assurance when you are working for Austin Powder, you are family and your safety is our priority.
- Holiday Pay/Vacation Pay
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k), a flexible spending account, life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability, and an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employee referral program
Put your career in the driver’s seat and apply with our 3-minute mobile friendly application as your first step in a streamlined hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com