Haydon Bridge Company
Full Job Description
– Oversee the financial operations of the company, including budgeting, financial analysis, and general ledger accounting.
– Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including the preparation of financial statements and reports.
– Perform account reconciliations and ensure the accuracy of financial records.
– Manage accounts payable process and ensure timely payment to vendors.
– Provide technical accounting expertise and guidance to the organization.
– Collaborate with other departments to develop and monitor budgets and provide quarterly financial statements to executive management and bonding company.
– Track fixed assets, report Fuel Tax and IFTA with IRP registrations.
– Produce billings for projects, calculate over/under billing and payment schedules for subcontractors.
– Manages and reviews insurance policies, including health, workers’ compensation, general liability and auto.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
– CPA certification preferred.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or a similar role.
– Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Construction Accounting Software.
– Strong financial acumen and understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
– Excellent technical accounting skills.
– Experience with financial report writing.
– Ability to perform account reconciliations and manage accounts payable processes.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial recordkeeping.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 5 years
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org