Maintenance Team Member
Toyotomi America Corp.
Toyotomi America Corporation (TAC) in Springfield, KY manufactures metal stampings for the OEM Automotive Industry. The company supplies body panels, structural parts, and sub-assemblies to major Automotive Manufactures and Tier 1 companies, including the capability to fabricate stamping dies. Toyotomi is a local company that offers competitive salary and benefits and we take pride in our team members and the products we produce. Summary/Objective (role description):
The role of the Production Support: Maintenance Team Member is: to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production machinery, support equipment, facilities, grounds and related utility systems.
Essential Functions (duties and tasks summary):
Team members must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodations, the essential functions of the role which may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Industrial production equipment maintenance – Responsible for troubleshooting and repair of all production and support equipment. This requires a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronics theory as it applies to industrial production equipment such as, but not limited to, robotic systems, stamping presses, welders, paint and water treatment systems, their controls and/or PLC programs.
- Interior/Exterior facilities maintenance – Maintain plant electrical and utility distribution systems, HVAC systems, lighting, docks, safety equipment and occasional minor building repair and/or contractor support.
- Must be flexible and able to work in all areas and in your department regardless of duties listed above in order to accomplish TAC goals and objectives.
Skills and abilities based on job-related requirements and consistent with business necessity include:
- Should be skilled in the use of various types of measurement and diagnostic instruments, hand tools and power equipment common to the trade. Helpful if able to read blueprints, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 2-year technical degree or 5 years or related work experience.
Work Environment (example):
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to conditions of heat in the summer and cold in the winter and will work near moving mechanical parts. Uniform clothing and PPE provisions are provided by the company and are designed to assist with these conditions. Team members are also exposed to noise, which may require the use of hearing protection in certain areas.
Physical Requirements (example):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to operate or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and to communicate.
The employee must regularly lift and carry up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds max. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work (example):
This is a full-time shift-work position. Overtime is required as needed to meet customer demand and may involve weekend work.
TAC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This job description is not intended to provide a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time at the sole discretion of TAC, with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org