U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
This position is assigned to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), Human Resources Division, Quality and Assurance, Workforce Policy and Litigation. Location is negotiable after selection. The incumbent functions as a technical expert for human resources (HR) quality assurance programs and activities, in support of the effective and efficient planning, management, and evaluation of FP AC-wide HR programs and services.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of policies and procedures, assesses where knowledge gaps exist, and developing new or revised policies, instructions, standards, and criteria to improve operational efficiency and controls.
- Gives guidance on interpretation and implementation of Human Resources policy matters for FPAC employees.
- Participating in and/or represents the Branch and Division in meetings, conferences, and workgroups pertaining to HR policy, practices, and standards, or other aspects of HR programs and services.
- Coordinating and collaborating with other team members and management officials/program staff, in planning and carrying out the functions and responsibilities of the team, and in providing progress updates to stakeholders
- Provides oversight of training, remediation programs, performance management, and awards programs to evaluate consistent implementation of FP AC and agency policies.
- Monitoring Federal and Agency HR policy and clause changes, and proactively updating FBC policy or issues interim instructions. Promulgates any new or changed policies, guidance, or national instructions to all stakeholders.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Direct Deposit: Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org