Inventory Control Clerk – $20 – $22 Per Hour
This position creates and maintains accurate records of all inventories, verifying that product shipments and receipts are properly accounted for working with in-house and client systems to balance inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes daily physical cycle counts to ensure accurate records are kept and availability of product.
- Develop and/or maintain inventory tracking systems producing reports on inventory to warehouse and Senior Management using existing reporting tools.
- Conduct daily analyses of inventory positions to forecast documenting potential inventory shortages or space requirements.
- Assists in the plant layout discussions as necessary.
- Implement and/or maintain inventory control procedures and industry best practice.
- Accounts for all defective or damaged product and follow appropriate corrective actions.
- Conduct all annual physical Inventories as necessary.
- Work closely with Quality Manager to create and maintain all SOP’s and DOP’s
- Order Materials as needed
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes
- Provides backup support to material handling operators as needed.
- Participate in meetings regarding facility layout, process flow, inventory profiles etc.
- Operate material handling equipment as required to complete job functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer prior experience operating a forklift
- Able to follow specific instructions thoroughly and accurately, and provide instructions to other associates as needed
- Ability to understand, follow, and enforce company policies and procedures
- Ability to reach, bend, climb and lift up to 50lbs safely as needed
- Good hand/eye coordination and motor skills
- Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed due to customer demand
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Regulations
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the duties of the position, and do not include all the tasks that the incumbent may be required to perform. The incumbent must be able to perform all of the essential functions of this job, either with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, KY 40069: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org