Group Leader – S/R
1. Receive incoming materials and insure placement in the proper locations.
2. Coordination of outgoing trucks for customer delivery.
3. Supervision of loading of trucks.
4. Maintain appropriate Shipping/Receiving documentation: Bills of Lading, Export Paperwork.
5. Arrange expedited shipments as necessary.
6. Supervision of Shipping/Receiving associates and their daily work requirements.
7. Continuous improvement of Shipping/Receiving procedures and storage methods.
8. Continuous improvement of plant layout used for warehousing.
9. Forklift operation training.
10. Resolve Bill of Lading discrepancies.
11. Performs other duties, as when and where assigned.
12. Hours – 5:30am-4:00pm Friday and Saturday, 5:30pm-4:00am Sunday and Monday
B. Mental Demands
1. Must be able to plan and schedule.
2. Organization Skills.
3. Must be able to comprehend and complete all paperwork requirements.
4. Able to meet deadlines.
5. Be able to adjust work schedule and demonstrate flexibility.
C. Physical Demands/Workplace Conditions
1. Will work mainly in the plant with some work in an office setting.
2. Must be able to lift heavy loads and items being shipped or received.
3. Will drive forklift into and out of trucks for loading and unloading.
4. May be subject to cold or hot conditions depending on the weather and the conditions inside each truck.
D. Skills, Education and Credential Requirements
1. Knowledge of interstate commerce regulations.
2. Excellent verbal/written communication skills required.
3. Knowledge of load balancing for loading trucks.
4. Good computer skills helpful.
5. Knowledge of warehousing.
6. Efficient fork lift operation.
1. Coordination of all Shipping/Receiving procedures.
2. Ensure all items load are correct.
3. Verify incoming material for correct shipments.
4. Responsible for making sure all trucks are loaded and unloaded a timely and appropriate manner.
F. Supervision Required
1. Position reports to the Manager of materials and production control and is expected to function with little
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org