Group Leader – Production
Group Leader – Production
1. Oversees all production activities on the production line to ensure that achievement of targeted Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) including safety, quality, production, scrap and efficiency.
2. Assists in the delivery of training for Production Associates and ensures that all standardized work
processes for each position are followed consistently and in accordance with established procedure.
3. Understands the training process for each individual and offers assistance when questions arise or
4. Monitors equipment operations and supplies to insure a smooth, uninterrupted process flow including
color, tool and process changes.
5. Assists in troubleshooting problems that arise and proactively seeks support of direct manager.
6. Studies processes and makes recommendations for countermeasures, problem solving and continuous
7. Assists Focus Factory Manager as needed and directed.
8. This role does not have people management responsibilities; all efforts related to people management
including time, attendance, disciplinary action, compensation or benefits shall be specifically referred to
the appropriate Team Leader or department manager.
B. Mental Demands
1. Must be flexible to meet the demands of a changing environment and will proactively strive for continuous
improvement. Balance and complete multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
2. Must have the ability to perform math calculations as required by the job to compile production
3. Must be able to read and interpret work standards.
4. Must be able to accept, retain and re-deliver training to help you perform your job function.
5. Must be able to compile reports, data and acceptable documentation items and present them in an effective
6. Follow directions accurately and quickly.
C. Physical Demands/Workplace Conditions
1. Excessive time periods of walking or standing on concrete floor.
2. Exposed to loud noise.
3. Possibly required to lift or push heavy objects.
4. Exposed to prolonged periods of heat in a manufacturing environment.
5. Intermittent exposure to chemicals used in the process while following established safety guidelines and
D. Skills, Education and Credential Requirements
1. Must possess excellent people management skills.
2. Must possess basic understanding of computers
3. Good math skills are required
1. Monitor and investigate all non-standard conditions in your area (machine breakdown, procedure
breakdown, etc.) and assist in implementing corrections. 2. Maintain a safe working environment that promotes accident-free workplace; promotes the correction of all unsafe conditions and appropriate acts upon any unsafe action by Associates.
F. Supervision Required
1. This position reports to the Team Leader (Production) and is expected to operate with moderate supervision
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org