First Floor Support
Sansbury Care Center
Click here to apply!
General Daily Tasks May Include:
1. Monitor and assure residents are safe and secure that are in the working area.
2. Walk through the first-floor halls frequently, at least once everyone (1) hour.
3. Monitor and record refrigerator temperatures for the Nursing Station and Kitchenette.
4. Wash those parts of the juice machine instructed to do.
5. Copy name and new month dates over to the new nursing sheets for monthly change-overs.
6. Clean wheelchairs, walkers, carts, etc.; when sent down on the elevator, and those in the parlor.
7. Make beds if needed. Do laundry tasks as assigned (using a washer and dryer). Fold and put away linens and laundry items as assigned.
8. Use aseptic technique for purpose of infection control, including good hand washing techniques and infection control procedures, observing universal precautions.
9. Maintain and protect patient privacy rights.
10. Listen for call lights and alarms. Answer all call signals and requests of residents immediately, immediately call the Nurse on 3rd floor for assistance.
11. Maintain first floor nursing unit in a clean and orderly manner.
12. Participate in activity programs planned for residents as needed.
13. May need to transport dietary carts weighing up to 40 pounds.
14. May need to transport linen carts to laundry weighing up to 50 pounds.
15. May assist with Resident dining as needed.
16. Answer telephone calls appropriately, greet visitors and monitor the front door, make announcements over the intercom as scheduled and as needed.
17. Answer the front door as needed.
18. Demonstrate behavior consistent with the mission of the community.
19. Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply in person: Sansbury Care Center
2625 Bardstown Road, St. Catharine, KY 40061
or online at sansburycare.org
Fax: (859) 336-9987
Equal Employment Opportunity
Drug Free Environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $15.05 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Catharine, KY 40061: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org